- We now have 6 ISPO certificates for BLP, JMS, PLS, EHP, STP & MAJ plantations
- Over the past year, we spent time and effort preparing for RSPO Certification with
- Training & awareness
- Gap Analysis
- Capacity Building
- Reviewing SOPs & Policies
- Publishing our Sustainability Report.
- We conducted our RSPO Partial Verification Audit in Dec 2018-January 2019
- PT EHP Mill and PT BLP Plantation conducted their RSPO Stage-2 Audit on 25 February to 1 March 2009. By 27 April 2019, all major non-conformances have been closed.
- PT BLP has a Compensation Liability of 506 ha under the RSPO compensation mechanism. The company will address this by providing financial support to carry out conservation activities at Rimba Raya Biodiversity Reserve Project in Seruyan District, Central Kalimantan. The financial liability will be managed through the Sustainable Commodities Conservation Mechanism (SCCM).
- The Remediation and Compensation Project Concept Note has been approved by RSPO Compensation Panel on 25 April 2019. See the RSPO Remediation & Compensation tracker here.
- The Compensation Plan was approved on 10 May 2019, and the RSPO certificate was issued on the same day.