The second level of people is our Board of Commissioners who supervise the company on behalf of shareholders. The Board is made up of five Commissioners including two independent Commissioners
Ali Abbas Alam
- Appointed President Commisssioner in May 2017.
- Has a BBA and MBA from the Institue of Business Administration in Karachi, Pakistan and an MSc in Finance and Economis from the London School of Economic.
- Recently joined Rajawali as Managing Director of Investments, previously with Credit Suisse Singapore and Hong Kong as Head of Emerging Markets Financing.
- Appointed Commissioner in May 2017.
- Has a BBA and Masters in Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Rajawali's country representative in Malaysia, was previously with Microsoft, Dell and an auditor at accounts HP.
Datuk Muzzammil Mohd Nor
- Appointed a commissioner in May 2017.
- Has a Bachelor of Accounting degree from University Malaya.
- Currently Deputy Director of Felda where he has also been Financial Controller and Head of Investments, previously with FEC Cables, a subsidiary of Malaysia's Public National Bank (PNB).
Y, Wahyu Soronto
- Appointed an Independant Commissioner in April 2011.
- Has a Masters in Public Administration degree from the National Defense Institute (LEMHANAS).
- Former head of the Regional Police Department, Intelligence Director of the Indonesian National Police, Deputy for Contra in BIN, and has been awarded the Bintang Bhayangkara Pratama.
- Appointed an Independent Commissioner in June 2016.
- Graduate of the Police Academy of Indonesia and the Indonesian National Police Commander and Staff Course, and National Resilience Institute course
- Served as Deputy Chief of the National Police