Nicolaas B. Tirtadinata, President Commissioner
- From July 2019.
- Bachelor of Economics Atmadjaya University
- Previously PT Bentoel Prima
Ali Abbas Alam, Commissioner
- From May 2019.
- BBA and MBA Institue of Business Administration, Karachi, MSc Finance and Economics, ,London School of Economic.
- Previously Credit Suisse Singapore and Hong Kong
- Appointed Commissioner in May 2017.
- Has a BBA and Masters in Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Rajawali's country representative in Malaysia, was previously with Microsoft, Dell and an auditor at accounts HP.
Datuk Muzzammil Mohd Nor
- Appointed a commissioner in May 2017.
- Has a Bachelor of Accounting degree from University Malaya.
- Currently Deputy Director of Felda where he has also been Financial Controller and Head of Investments, previously with FEC Cables, a subsidiary of Malaysia's Public National Bank (PNB).
Y, Wahyu Soronto
- Appointed an Independant Commissioner in April 2011.
- Has a Masters in Public Administration degree from the National Defense Institute (LEMHANAS).
- Former head of the Regional Police Department, Intelligence Director of the Indonesian National Police, Deputy for Contra in BIN, and has been awarded the Bintang Bhayangkara Pratama.
- Appointed an Independent Commissioner in June 2016.
- Graduate of the Police Academy of Indonesia and the Indonesian National Police Commander and Staff Course, and National Resilience Institute course
- Served as Deputy Chief of the National Police