Eagle High Plantations is managed by a team of five Directors including one independent Director, all of who have individual as well as collective responsibilities.
Nicolaas B. Tirtadinata, President Director
- Appointed President Director in June 2015.
- Has a Bachelor of Economics degree from Atmadjaya University & over 30 years of business management experience.
- Previously President Director & CFO of PT Bentoel Prima & prior to that a Director of the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency, BPPN.
Deddy Setiadi, Corporate Affairs
- Appointed as a Director in June 2015,
- Has a Bachelor of Law degree from Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, and a Masters of Law from the TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Former Head of Legal at Bentoel Group and Rajawali Corpora & previously a Senior Lawyer at Makes & Partners law firm
Henderi Djunaidi, Finance & Accounting
- Appointed a Director in May 2017.
- Has an accounting degree from Tarumanegara University, Indonesia and an MBA from Jakarta Institute of Management.
- For Eagle High Plantations he has been Chief Operating Officer and now Chief Financial Officer. Previously with Johan Malonda & Co., Arthur Anderson & Sinar Mas.
Denys Collin Munang, Sustainability & Investor Relations
- Appointed a director in May 2017.
- Has a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Worked for Felda Global Ventures (FGV) as Head of International business, Head of Operations Strategy & Head of Plantations for East Malaysia.
- Now focused on sustainability & former member of the RSPO Alternate Board of Governors.
Yap Tjay Soen, Corporate Governance
- Appointed an Independent Director in June 2015.
- Has a Bachelor of Engineering degree and an MBA from McGill University, Canada.
- For seven years, Managing Director, CFO at Bank BNI, previously at Citibank, Astra, Sinar Mas Group, PT Tuban Petro Chemical and PT Antam Tbk.